Payment & Prices
• Payment will be taken from your card via Paypal or Stripe once your order has been submitted and accepted, dependent upon authorization of your card details and confirmation of stock availability.
• Payment can be made by most credit and debit cards through Paypal or Stripe and all orders must be made using Irish Handcrafts secure shopping cart unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
• Should unavailable goods have been paid for a full refund will be issued.
• The prices charged will be those published on Irish Handcrafts website on the day of the order being placed. Please note that it is the EURO price that is charged and not guide prices in other currencies displayed to international visitors.
• Occasionally, a pricing error may occur but we will inform the buyer as soon as possible so that the transaction may continue or be cancelled. In the event of us being unable to contact you the order will be cancelled.
• Orders cancelled by the purchaser, before posting, due to pricing errors will receive a full refund of any monies we have taken.
• The prices on the site are displayed in EURO. The approximate equivalent price may be displayed in the visitors currency and this is solely for the purposes of providing a guideline price in the visitors currency. Paypal displays the current currency conversion rate to international customers during the checkout process and this is an accurate indication of what is charged.
Taxes / Duties
Any taxes and or duties on your order will NOT be included in your online total. The carrier will charge the package recipient all applicable duty, taxes at time of delivery. Since we do not charge, or collect these taxes, they won’t be included in your online total. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding these charges.
Portrayal of product
• Irish Handcrafts makes every effort to portray items accurately but slight variations in colour may occur due to photographic difficulties, monitor and browser settings.
• Should any measurements be stated these are approximate.
• Irish Handcrafts Limited owns the copyright to the logo and the name used for this site.
• Copying or storing, whole or part, of this website is prohibited without the permission of the owner of Irish Handcrafts.
• All items are subject to availability.
• If goods you have ordered are not available you will be notified of this as soon as possible.
• Should you wish to cancel your order once you have received it you may do so as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. See the Returns section below. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We hope you are happy with your purchases, but should you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 30 days of the date of receipt of the goods. This return period is extended to 20 January 2022 or 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods (whichever is the later) in respect of all purchases made between 05 November 2021 and 20 December 2021 EXCEPT LEBEK and Beaumont Amsterdam products to which the usual 30 day return period will apply.
- The item(s) must be returned in a saleable condition and in the original undamaged packaging, where applicable, with labels attached as when the item(s) were dispatched by us. NB removal of labels may result in a non refund of the price paid for the item(s) or a non exchange of the item(s). We will refund the price of the item(s) (but not the postage/shipping fee paid at time of purchase) OR we will replace/exchange the product (s), whichever you wish.
- You need to contact us before you return anything. We do not have a Returns Form and our products are mostly small enough for you to send by post. Proposed returns should be notified to us by email within 48 hours of receipt of the item by you.
- The cost of returning items and the safety of the goods is your responsibility until they reach our premises. A Proof of Postage certificate (available from the Post Office) and/or a tracking number from a reputable courier company is recommended. We advise that all goods returned to us should be insured in transit.
- NB Returns from non EU Countries: Customs Forms should be filled in carefully to avoid the the Postal Service or the Courier returning the item back to you. Please ensure that the goods are declared to be Returned Goods. Where possible, please use the original packaging in which you received the goods.
- Returns should be sent to
- We strongly recommend that you provide us with a Tracking Number as soon as you have dispatched the returned goods to us.
- If you wish to exchange/replace an item you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the replacement to you. We will quote you in advance for the cost of shipping exchange/replacement items.
- Returns and exchanges are dealt with as soon as possible after we receive them.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Irish Handcrafts only accept liability up to the value of the item purchased. We cannot accept liability for items misused by the purchaser.
• We provide items to you on approval and legal title to the items will pass to you on the day of delivery although you have 48 hours to notify us of any dissatisfaction. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
• Placing an order to purchase an item from Irish Handcrafts represents an offer to us to purchase an item which is accepted by us when we send you the receipt.
• Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details when you use Paypal.
• We make every effort to make sure that this website is free from viruses and defects however, this cannot be guaranteed.
• Irish Handcrafts can not be responsible for problems which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
• Customers details are never passed to third parties.
• Any information given to us by a customer is never divulged to a third party.
• This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.