• Payment will be taken from your card via Paypal once your order has been submitted and accepted, dependent upon authorization of your card details and confirmation of stock availability.
• Payment can be made by most credit and debit cards through Paypal and all orders must be made using Irish Handcrafts secure shopping cart unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
• Should unavailable goods have been paid for a full refund will be issued.
• The prices charged will be those published on Irish Handcrafts website on the day of the order being placed. Please note that it is the EURO price that is charged and not guide prices in other currencies displayed to international visitors.
• Occasionally, a pricing error may occur but we will inform the buyer as soon as possible so that the transaction may continue or be cancelled. In the event of us being unable to contact you the order will be cancelled.
• Orders cancelled by the purchaser, before posting, due to pricing errors will receive a full refund of any monies we have taken.
• The prices on the site are displayed in EURO. The equivalent price may be displayed in the visitors currency alongside the EURO price and this is solely for the purposes of providing a guideline price in the visitors currency. Paypal displays the current currency conversion rate to international customers during the checkout process and this is an accurate indication of what is charged.
Taxes / Duties
Any taxes and or duties on your order will NOT be included in your online total. The carrier will charge the package recipient all applicable duty, taxes at time of delivery. Since we do not charge, or collect these taxes, they won’t be included in your online total. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding these charges.
Portrayal of product
• Irish Handcrafts makes every effort to portray items accurately but slight variations in colour may occur due to photographic difficulties, monitor and browser settings.
• Should any measurements be stated these are approximate.
• Irish Handcrafts owns the copyright to the logo and the name used for this site.
• Copying or storing, whole or part, of this website is prohibited without the permission of the owner of Irish Handcrafts.
• All items are subject to availability.
• If goods you have ordered are not available you will be notified of this as soon as possible.
• Should you wish to cancel your order once you have received it you may do so as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. See the Returns section below. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Irish Handcrafts only accept liability up to the value of the item purchased. We cannot accept liability for items misused by the purchaser.
• We provide items to you on approval and legal title to the items will pass to you on the day of delivery although you have 48 hours to notify us of any dissatisfaction. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
• Placing an order to purchase an item from Irish Handcrafts represents an offer to us to purchase an item which is accepted by us when we send you the receipt.
• Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details when you use Paypal.
• We make every effort to make sure that this website is free from viruses and defects however, this cannot be guaranteed.
• Irish Handcrafts can not be responsible for problems which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
• Customers details are never passed to third parties.
• Any information given to us by a customer is never divulged to a third party.
• This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.